The final SAS Training & Book Report e-newsletter of 2014 arrived yesterday evening with a list of the top five SAS books of 2014. I was eager to see if my own SAS Press book, How To Become A Top SAS Programmer, was among the top five. Alas and alack, it was not.
However, I pleased to see that several books I regularly recommend to SAS programmers was on the list. The list is:
Top Five Books
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fifth Edition
- Big Data Analytics: Turning Big Data Into Big Money
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS®9, Third Edition
- SAS for Dummies, Second Edition
- Learning SAS by Example: A Programmer's Guide
Oh, and if you are serious about steering your SAS programming career towards better professional and financial growth, you cannot go wrong with my own book: How To Become A Top SAS Programmer.
Best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!
(aka Michael A. Raithel)