Monday, April 25, 2016

I Saw Elvis at SAS Global Forum 2016!

SAS Programming Professionals,

Urban legends and conspiracy theories are generally not my thing.  I have never been abducted by a UFO; I have never had an encounter with Big Foot, Sasquatch or Nessie; I believe the Egyptians were actually the ones responsible for building the pyramids; and I do not have any particular reason to doubt the Warren Commission report.  However, I did see Elvis at the Happy Hour: Tap and Brew in the Quad event at SAS Global Forum 2016!


And, it does make sense in a Las Vegas kind of way:  The King of Rock 'n Roll meets the King of Analytics.  Right?

Right!


I was a bit disappointed that Elvis was not one of the 200+ people who packed my Monday morning presentation, Paper 3440-2016: PROC DATASETS; The Swiss Army Knife of SAS Procedures.  

If you were not able to attend, here is a link to a recording of that very session:


I was not the only person to have a recorded SAS Global Forum presentation; here is a link to the other 90 recorded sessions:  http://sasgf16.v.sas.com/category/videos/breakout-sessions?page=2


If you prefer the printed word to the spoken word, then you can’t go wrong accessing the proceedings at this link:  http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings16/index.html

If you are not actively reading SAS conference proceedings to boost your SAS programming knowledge, well then: You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time:-)!

Best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel) 
Twitter: @MichaelRaithel 

Amazon Author Page:

No comments:

Post a Comment