Monday, May 16, 2016

Free RUN Statements for Whoever Wants Them

SAS Programming Professionals,

This weekend, I went through a bunch of old SAS programs to see which ones I could delete, which ones were still relevant, and which ones I could salvage code snippets from.  In doing so, I ended up recovering about a dozen RUN statements.  They are of various sizes, fonts, and colors, and are yours for the taking if you can make good use of them.  I also reclaimed several QUIT statements from PROC DATASETS and PROC SQL’s that are similarly up for grabs.

Here they are:

Access this link for more information on the RUN statement: http://tinyurl.com/hgkwzza  

BTW, I make no claim that the code you insert these old statements into will run more efficiently or produce more accurate results.  So, you are basically using these RUN and QUIT statements at your own risk.

Hey, you wouldn’t happen to have any old OPTIONS statements lying around that you don’t need, do you?

Best of luck in all of your SAS endeavors!

----MMMMIIIIKKKKEEEE
(aka Michael A. Raithel)

No comments:

Post a Comment